| 1. Where Can I Sign Up for EmailExpress!
- All ASI members automatically receive EmailExpress. If
you are not a member, or have additional people in your company
who would like to receive EmailExpress, they can sign up here:
Subscribe to EmailExpress
- If you have been forwarded an email by a colleague, you can
signup for EmailExpress by clicking the link at the
bottom of that email.
|2. How do I get off this list?
- If you wish to unsubscribe from the EmailExpress program,
you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of
any EmailExpress email.
|3. Are end buyers receiving these emails?
- No. The only way an end buyer sees the professional pricing
on EmailExpress emails is if a distributor or colleague
forwards the original email to them.
- ASI EmailExpress includes the “Forward a Client-Safe
version” link that allows distributors to send a non-linked
version of the special with end-buyer pricing to select clients.
- These emails can be customized with
the distributor’s name, email,
contact information and a special message
to that customer
- These emails are forwarded on an email-by-email basis, to
dispel any accusations of spam for the sending distributor.
|4. Are you selling my name to suppliers?
- ASI does not sell email addresses to anyone.
- EmailExpress is a service provided to give distributors
access to the latest supplier specials on the internet. ASI
sends all of these emails through a third party to ensure that
your email address stays safe.
|5. Isn’t this SPAM?
- No. For a definition of SPAM, and ASI’s position
on it, please refer to this page: CAN